Saturday, December 10, 2005

KITTEN FOUND!!!

Prayers do get answered.

The kitten that was lost in the last blog, was found yesterday in the yard across the street from where I'm parked at night. The people said he was hiding under a sheet of plywood in the yard and was terrified. When I got him back, he was real subdued for a while, but eventually started purrin' again. He's fine now, and his Momma's relieved, too.
Got a line on a possible residence out near Saddleback Butte, way out in the desert to the East, near Lake L.A.
Went to see the owner yesterday at his work, but he was off. Maybe today or tomorrow I can get out there. Mark Mejia says he wants me to shoot a spot for his capital investment proposal this weekend, but he still hasn't coughed-up any cash. Hopefully I'll hear from him today. Mark Mejia owns Baron Hats, the movie industry's main hatmaker. He owes me an Indiana Jones fedora just like the one he made for Temple of Doom.

No comments: