Monday, November 14, 2005

Shot a commercial today... a dog & a limo

Well, despite my gloomy attitude over Calico's rejection of me, I went out with Ed (my business partner) and shot a commercial for a limo company up in Rosamond. This may sound crazy, but I had no idea that Rosamond was so pretty. For a desert town, it's got some great light and vistas.
Anyhow, we shot this impromptu commercial and used the owner's greyhound dog in the shots, like with the limo driving down the road and the dog standing up out of the sunroof! The dog, Cody, a rescued dog who used to be a racing greyhound, did NOT like standing up out of that sunroof. My late companion dog, Odus, would have loved this job. He stood up out of my sunroof every mile we went. It was hilarious. For an image of Odus, click on this link...

http://www.geocities.com/zeebya/design2.html

And you'll see him. My late puppy-boi. Died at about age 10, have his cremated remains in a nice tin.
Anyhow, this commercial looks like it'll be fun. When I get my domain name set up, I'll have videos streaming from my site, so you'll be able to see my work.

It sure was a pretty day.

Pony

No comments: