Monday, August 14, 2006

Pony R. Horton, LAND BARON!!!

Well, okay, so I'm not a land baron. Yet.

However, thanks to my employer, Alan, I've gotten turned-on to LandAuction.com
They have auctions for land all around the country, and they'll finance people like me... Y'know, bums with bad credit!

Anyway, there's an auction coming soon, and I'm gonna bid on a parcel of land in the hills outside of Tehachapi. It's a small lot, 2.1 acres, but it's beautiful. It's at about 6,500 feet elevation, and is in a pine and oak forest.
Here's a picture of it...







I think I could wake up here every morning. And the snow at Christmas!






And imagine this as the view from the kitchen windows over the sink....

























Anyway, the auction is in another week or so. I'm sending a prayer that I get it. Who knows?

No comments: