Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Moronic forces of evil strike!

It happened Sunday night. The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. towed my car away, claiming that someone had reported it abandoned, and since the tags were not up to date, they took my only shelter with not so much as a "We're sorry."
I was able to get a few important things out of it before they hauled it off, but not everything. They kept rushing me, and threatening to drive off RIGHT NOW if I didn't hurry.
Goddamn, mother fucking Bush-loving, Sheriff Pigs!! They're a bunch of shit-headed bullies!

Now I don't have anyplace to stay. Oh, yeah; my current motor home cannot be registered because it may have been stolen! So, unless a deal with Mark works out, I and my pets are screwed.

Mark may have a motor home for me in trade for having me paint a mural on the side of the hat shop. It needs electrical work done on the engine, and registration, but at least the legal stuff will be easier to handle with this one as Mark's family are the actual owners.

No comments: